xisto Community
cyph3r

A Scroll I Designed .. Anything More I Can Do ?

Well .. since all were showing their work here .. i am not that much of a good designer .. but yeah i learned from my dad and i can manage :D .. here is a scroll i made for a friends company .. well he said they took a print in a3 and used a cloths in the background to make it look like a real scroll .. but i guess they needed sumthing that would be more useful for an office, so i had to make it clean without much of effects and stuff .. anything else i could do with this ? other than the text inside .. anything else i could put so i could use in my room .. lol

Well .. since all were showing their work here .. i am not that much of a good designer .. but yeah i learned from my dad and i can manage :D .. here is a scroll i made for a friends company .. well he said they took a print in a3 and used a cloths in the background to make it look like a real scroll .. but i guess they needed sumthing that would be more useful for an office, so i had to make it clean without much of effects and stuff ..

anything else i could do with this ? other than the text inside .. anything else i could put so i could use in my room .. lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you are working in photoshop I would probably reduce the opacity of the text and then apply a layer effect like multiply (you might wanna try the others) so that the text will pick up the texture of the surface.

Well, if it's going to be printed on a "scroller-like" paper, the textture effect is unnecesary....

And yeah, it's too dark.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah i noticed that too .. but adding the crumple effect kinda makes it dark .. besides i tried to adjust levels .. lol it ruins the fun ..

well i would try what foolakadugie mentioned .. lets see how that goes ..

thankx for ur updates ..