xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gamerchick39

Vote & Help Linkin Park Win The Mtv Award 2005 Vote Vote Vote

Help Linkin Park win the MTV Video Music Award 2005 Viewer's Choice Award and you can bring home a Collision Course plaque signed by all the members of Linkin Park and Jay-Z. With so many Linkin Park fans voting, yesterday Linkin Park and Jay-Zâs âNumb/Encoreâ video has beat out 50 Cent! Now we have to CONTINUE VOTING to beat out Eminem today, to move on to win the next bands and artists. It's up to Linkin Park fans to get them the Viewer's Choice nomination . . . and once they have it - they are in it to win!! VOTE NOW!

Even if you dont like linkin park vote vote vote... you can vote against them if you want.. as long as you VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!

Use the link below to get your vote on!!!

Vote for the Viewers Choice Award!!!

Edited by microscopic^earthling (see edit history)

It's not that I don't like Linkin Park, its just that I'm not a big fan of Jay Z. Plus I love Eminem. I adore the song Numb sooo much that it irratates me that they messed with me. You don't mess with a Linkin Park song. It's not right. Therefore, I cannot possibly vote for it, but I must vote against it. Sorry, but I felt that I had to explain myself. Besides, Just Lose it is a funny music video, and I think its funny that you can vote more than once. hehehe, I'm getting evil here. Happy voting to all of those who are patient enough to let the site load and then vote.

yeah linkin park and jay-z collaboration in collision course was very good, i have the cd. some good stuff on there. i like both artists. mtv needs to do some more collaborations like that even though i dont know if they could find one as good.