xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Casanova1405241497

Which Way Is Best To Advertise On Google info wanted

hello friend's Well iam making a dating website.. And iam keen on advertising .! As i want it to rate on page 1.! i have seen google premium ads on google pages... how much approximately do they cost?Also many people saying they can optimise my site for google to rank it in page one.! is it really possible to bring it in just 3-4 months?well also i wanted to advertise on yahoo n rediff too ! Does anyone know the rates they charge? if so please tell me friends.! Will be waiting! :D

Just search around those sites and you should be able to find them easily. Take a look here for example. That will tell you the cost for those ads you normally see for Google.

For Yahoo, take a look here for the different services they offer. Here is the sign up for submitting your site to them and getting it listed earlier.

OK, that rediff site sounded familiar, but I don't recall visiting it before. Before I know it, I had popups coming left and right on me. I suggest not listing it on that site - pisses me off already :D But if you must, look for the submission link somewhere. It might be called something else, but it should be similar (like submit your site...).

The prices for Yahoo and Google should be shown in the links I have given to you above.

Yes friend thanks a lot for the info....Yes you were right Rediff gives 2-3 popups at the main page,But is a bit popular in India,Anywayz I will give in for google ad words,As its best way to promote as of now as my site is new,!Can someone tell me that is it worth to Pay the people who claim to Optimise Our site to page-1 or 2 of google? Or is that waste?

Personally, I have to say that those "optimizing services" are useless. It might be very difficult to stay #1 or #2 on Google's search results. I think they usually change almost everyday depending on how you are ranked. I don't want to go into how Google ranks sites since this can be a huge topic in itself.

But according to what I read, it's the amount of sites that link back to you. But even that now is not so accurate - Google knows some sites are "cheating" by having their links put up on lots of other sites (probably in no relation) just to boost their ranking position.

If you want your site to be recognized by Google, I suggest adding content that relates to your dating site. Put in some keywords into your main site's body. The more detail you have up on your site, the better since Google will spider/crawl your site every once in a while to update their indexes. It will probably get you good search result positions, depending on how many other sites have the same information as you, but I can't guarantee it'll be on first page.

So I say, just do your submission, one by one. Don't use those 12-in-1 submission schemes. I heard that search engine sites hate those types of submissions and your site might not even be considered in the listing. Go with a free one. If you want to shell out some advertising money, then Google paid services (AdWords) is the way to go :D

Just another question, but doesn't google have an advert service? You can place small text ads on your website, and get paid when guests click them? This would come in handy if you wanna make some change for a cheap domain name...