xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sickgrrl723

Hosting Credits, Days To Credits

I'm sure there's another post like this somewhere, but i couldnt find it when i was looking... anyway, here's my question:now that i'm hosted, my credits are shown in days. That's fine. But, since I'm hosted with a starter package, how do i know when I will have 30 credits so I can upgrade?

i'm sorry, i checked there, but i couldnt find what i was looking for. I just want to know how many days in credits will equal 30 credits to upload my site. maybe i'm just research-impaired, but i honestly couldnt find it...

i'm sorry, i checked there, but i couldnt find what i was looking for. I just want to know how many days in credits will equal 30 credits to upload my site. maybe i'm just research-impaired, but i honestly couldnt find it...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i said "upload" but i meant upgrade... sorry again...

Honestly, I would check your post number. Once it says 30 post, you can probably get the upgrade. But honestly I wouldn't worry about the upgrade until you need it. You can always upgrade you know. Also, please keep in mind that your post should be of decent link. A sentence or two per post is not going to get you the upgrade. Make sure that when you post you're actually saying something. moonwitch brought this to many member's attention when members were getting rejected because they had cruddy post. Honestly, if you feel the need, rant. You can always post a decent post if you understand the topic and can explain yourself a little better. I honestly hope this helps. Also, if you set this weird goal like I do, and say to yourself "I'm going to try to keep my days to 15 so that I don't have to panic if I miss a day, or a week or something" then before you know it, you'll be able to get the upgrade. Just make sure that you have a comfortable amount of post before you ask for the upgrade. Good luck to you and if you have any questions, just pm me okay? :D

I'm sure there's another post like this somewhere, but i couldnt find it when i was looking... anyway, here's my question:

now that i'm hosted, my credits are shown in days. That's fine. But, since I'm hosted with a starter package, how do i know when I will have 30 credits so I can upgrade?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nope, your credits are not shown in days.. they're shown in CREDITS :D as simple as that :P 1 credit = 1 day :P so, if you see that you have enough of credits for 30 days this means you have enough to upgrade... but be carefull, because all 30 credits are going to be taken for the upgrade, so if you've got let's say 30.07, just after your upgrade you'll have only 0.07.. this means your account is only some minutes from being suspended.. :P be carefull with that :D good luck.