xisto Community
Wireless

FIFA Football/Soccer 06

Hey, can anyone help me....I am looking for information regarding Fifa 2006 game on any format if anyone has any information could they please put it in this post...?

I bought this cd-rom of the gameBut the second CD won't work ;) I buy one and it isn't working...What should I do, download an illigal version ;) Hope the shop can give me a new one :) Thnc malinas

Im pretty sure that im right in saying this.MalinasIt will not be illegal for you to download a copy of this game, this is due to the fact that you are not actually stealing a copy of the game. You would be just downloading a backup of the game, as you already have a copy of the game.As for the game itself, i havent actually had a chance to play it yet but ive heard good things about it. I currently have an '06 team update for my copy of fifa 2005 so it has all the new players on that.to those who have it, are there many changes in it compared to 2005? graphics/playability any better?

Fifa....I only played the 99 edition. Yes, the rest I played, not here, at a friend. Fifa is every time the same. Only grapics and a little gameplay changes, the rest is always the same. But there's a mode now, where you are a manager and you can change more things. There should also come a better pass system.

I bought this cd-rom of the gameBut the second CD won't work I buy one and it isn't working...What should I do, download an illigal version Hope the shop can give me a new one Thnc malinas you're a damn layer ,that's what you are , The Game comes in DVD format ONLY ! ( go the website )so you either did download an illegal version or you're totaly stupidas for anyone intrested in the game , EA just makes anyhting puts fifa on it and sells it as EA fifa 2006 and expect anyone will buysure it's better than previosus ones but it's more of an UPDATE to fifa 2005 not a sequel .graphics still the same , ppl looking at next gen gaming and they are still using 2D FLATS in their game . not to mention FAKE SCREENSHOTSgo the fifa06 website and see the depth of field / motion blurr and pixel shaders effects on the screenshotsapparently they turned out to be FAKE , ie retouched screenshots , cuz the game doesn't support pixel shaders and does not produce any of these effects ,tho they did not claim it does, but still ENHANCING the screenshots to convince ppl that its got better is totaly toally UNACCEPTABLE especialy in the case of a large game comapy such as EA .they just spend millions on NBA , NFL and this MAADEN crap and when it comes to fifa ... hey just release what u got ..damn ea ... damn them

i had the chance during the last week to play FIFA Soccer 2006 ! And these are my opinions of it : Ok, so you run the game's setup, watch axiously as the the progress bar rolls, you finaly install it, and you double click the icon ! And so you start...The game's intro is absolutely GREAT ! It has all it needs to make you want to enter the game and just play the damn thing !After that, you face the somehow crowded interface ! You have the possibilty to play the game in several game modes (new is the option to make your own scenario - example : you want to start the game from 2-0 for the opponents with a 1 man disadvantage, in the minute 67' from a corner from the left side ;) ), but the most interesting one is the "Career" mode, in wich you are given the possibilty to manage the "destiny" of a club ! You will start as an unexperienced manager, but later in the game, you will upgrade your staff (your striker coach, you middfielder coach, your defender coach, you goalkeeper coach, you fitness coach, your managerial departament, even your stadium manager) ! After each match, you will have to pay the players sallaries, you'll take your own sallary and recieve money from the sponsors (this is a new feature : you negociate at the beggining of each year with a bunch of sponsors ! you will get money for each match, for each acheievement, and if you stick with a sponsor for a long period of time you will get loyality bonuses, wich, i might add, are pretty substantial), and you will get the money (or credits as they are put in the game) from the tickets you sold (if the match is played on home ground)But... is it different from the other games ? well... the game itself is not different, it does not even look mutch better that fifa 2005, and not to mention you are tricked by the fake screenshots on their official site !The game's mechanics seem a little bit odd and the ball seems to be too heavy, not to mention that the goalkeepers are way too good ! While the goalkeepers are good, the rest of players are dumb as hell !if you plan to buy it and you have fifa 2005 at home or champions league 04/05.. DON'T BUY IT !

Fifa....I only played the 99 edition. Yes, the rest I played, not here, at a friend. Fifa is every time the same. Only grapics and a little gameplay changes, the rest is always the same. But there's a mode now, where you are a manager and you can change more things. There should also come a better pass system.

1064322079[/snapback]

I hate it how the demo only gives you half a match, but i can see why they do it. I really want the real game after playing the demo. Half of the reason is to just complete a match :huh:

Its a really good game if anyone is thinking of getting i i recommend it. If you get it on pc i suggest you get a gaming controller to play it with, it makes the game a lot easier.

I purchased FIFA 06 for the Nintendo DS, mostly because I wanted a new FIFA game and it was only $19.99I would give this game a 9/10. It has been repeatedly called the best sports game on the DS, and I completely agree. The DS wasn't really meant for sports games, but this is by far the best one out there.The graphics aren't that great, with the exception of a couple players, all the guys look alike, but it really doesn't make a difference. I wish it had more teams on it, like all the International teams and more Club Teams. It also doesn't support Wifi multiplayer like MarioKart does. Those are the only downsides.The good parts of the game are the actual gameplay. If you get into this game, you'll quickly find that its easy to pickup and become very good at. I'm used the FIFA franchise, and as soon as I got the same, I set the difficulty to the second hardest level just because I'm used to it from other FIFA games. There is really no lag time playing the game, the controls are real easy to learn, and shooting isn't hard at all as long as you aren't blasting shots from 10 yards out. I really like the challenges part of the game, where you need to win under certain conditions such as coming back from a 2-0 deificit and win by 1, or blowing out your opponent by 3 goals. It has great tournament play with all the Club Teams' respective championships. It was an International Cup (World Cup) under the Tournament mode, and you can start a season or a career.The multiplayer is great if you have a buddy with a Nintendo DS. My friend never played a soccer game at all, and he fell in love with this one just because its fun and easy to pick up. He ended up buying this game after playing a couple single-card multiplayer matches with me. When you only have one card, you are limited to International teams in the multiplayer mode, but if both players have the game, you can pick between all the teams in the game.I was thinking about getting Fifa06 on the PS2, XBOX, or XBOX360 or even World Cup 06 on either of those systems, but in the end Fifa06 on the DS seems to be better than all of them despite the graphics (obviously) and the online multiplayer. FIFA06 on the console seemed so loaded with stuff it didn't need, and I played all versions and the shooting was way to difficult. This is coming from someone who played the FIFA franchise, and I really didn't like the console versions. Handheld is the way to go if you have a Nintendo DS.

I just played the PS2 version the other day & I have 2 say its pretty bad *bottom*.Grafix r pretty nice, cutscenes r great, even the celebrations r pretty close 2 the real deal.My only gripe was the passing system.I found it a little off. It could've been that I'm just used 2 Xbox controls.But nothing beat this game on Xbox/Xbox 360.I own 04-06 on Xbox & have 2 say 06 is probably 1 of my top 3 EA games in terms of replay value.I know 06 has the "Road 2 the World Cup" game mode that sound alot like Franchise in Madden & "Road 2 the Heisman" 4 NCAA.I can't wait to get my hands on the next installment of Fifa (current or Next Gen).Sorry 4 the "Necro/bring'n back the dead" but I love this game.