xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rejected

Picture Of The Day Would you like to help?

On my site, http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/, I've been having a "Picture of the day" section where I put up a picture each day. For a few weeks up took a picture a day of something interesting I saw, and I'm starting to run out of things. Today I didn't have one picture unused, so I had to stick in a picture of an online game :angry:. My photography skills are poor, and I don't think my visitors are liking the pictures very much. Therefore, I'm asking for those out there who have some pictures laying around, or would like to contribute to post a couple pictures that you've taken. I would gladly post your name and website under the picture that the visitors will view.Thanks to all who will help - Rejected

On my site, http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/, I've been having a "Picture of the day" section where I put up a picture each day. For a few weeks up took a picture a day of something interesting I saw, and I'm starting to run out of things. Today I didn't have one picture unused, so I had to stick in a picture of an online game :angry:.

My photography skills are poor, and I don't think my visitors are liking the pictures very much. Therefore, I'm asking for those out there who have some pictures laying around, or would like to contribute to post a couple pictures that you've taken. I would gladly post your name and website under the picture that the visitors will view.

Thanks to all who will help - Rejected

60493[/snapback]

Sorry, I'am not that good off a photographer either. And I'am running a picture of the day thing, i use the script from BRAVENET. Visit bravenet and see if you can use the script!!

Thank you Whyme! Your pictures are great, you could be a professional photographer if you wanted to. I put one on my site, thanks!

On my site, http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/, I've been having a "Picture of the day" section where I put up a picture each day. For a few weeks up took a picture a day of something interesting I saw, and I'm starting to run out of things. Today I didn't have one picture unused, so I had to stick in a picture of an online game :). My photography skills are poor, and I don't think my visitors are liking the pictures very much. Therefore, I'm asking for those out there who have some pictures laying around, or would like to contribute to post a couple pictures that you've taken. I would gladly post your name and website under the picture that the visitors will view. Thanks to all who will help - Rejected

This is cool. I am sure the members will like this initiative as it will give more light for their pictures. Below is a picture taken by me. I am giving you permission to use it in your sitre provided you give me full credit. :P Thanks again. Please let me know if you need more details on the picture and I will be glad to provide them.

//dead link//

The above picture was taken using Olympus Fe 280 having normal settings with flash in the night. Its a dragonfly.