xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Brian1405241474

Cyberbug In Stealth Mode Can Spy For Owner

News article on Cyberbug

The news article was posted online July 29, 2005 and as I read it, it seemed this would be something that might be in the skies in the future. It seems like an easy way for any law enforcement group to monitor traffic, events or just make a presence known in the community.

I did a search and find that this unmanned ariel vehicle and it is already in the skies in the United States. For some reason I thought when I read the article, that this was something just being released for different departments or companies to purchase. This thing is cool enough you could use it to spy on your brothers or friends.

Florida is using it and Maryland is using it to monitor crowds. In reading the articles, the Cyberbug was used in each state for very similar events. The blessing of the bicycles was the event they used to try the device out for crowd control. Each locality was well pleased with the results of using Cyberbug.

Cyberdefense Systems makes the Cyberbugs and their website has some video clips on them in action. There are actually other flying bugs that are capable of speeds up to 100 miles per hour. They would sure come in handy in a high speed chase for the state police.

There is a camera attached to the battery powered Cyberbug that can send audio and video remotely to the user. When you think about the different situations that this can be applied to, this is one cool little device. At first glance, it reminded me of a remote controlled glider, but it is much more than that when you think of all it can do.

Keep an eye on the skies, there may be one in your town now.

Keep on posting.

Sounds really strange. But it doesn't surprise me at all. But when 'bad guys' hack it or something, it could be a bad thing. When will this be in Holland, I wonder?

I've seen several New Spalshes on the National TV Channels, where they are stating that the Military is using something very similar to these UAV's in assisting them in their servailance methods over in Iraq.The more technology can help save lifes, yet still walk that fine line between doing that and infringing on my privacy... the more I like it!I'd rather see a million dollars in equipment go up in smoke , than have one man or woman get killed in a mission gathering information. Money and equipment are replaceable, human beings aren't!