xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dante_233

Hello Everyone!

My name is Aaron and i work for radioshack in the edmonton district i am the computer technition and semi programmer <-----inside joke lol i cant code worth crap uinless i use VB lol....well moving on i like anything that has to do with computers and i love to go on mountian hikes and also do some rockclimbing and thats about all i really have to say about me except nice to meet yuo all and i hope i can be of saome use in this forum

Hey Aaron, welcome to Xisto. This is a great group of people and each time you come here you'll find yourself reading and learning. Don't forget to post and share some of your knowledge and help others. Radio Shack has a lot of nice toys and parts. More people should realize that their local Radio Shack carries a lot of the odds and ends that are needed when playing with computers, or even when you're serious about them.A friend of mine tells a story about her brother-in-law who is a bit of a snob. When she showed him her new Radio Shack shortwave radio, he sniffed and said he never bought anything from that place. She noticed his ham radio equipment and asked what the Archer brand was, it seemed familiar. She knew that he got his Archer stuff from Radio Shack. Busted!Anyway, glad to have another member here. Keep on posting.