xisto Community
EJay

Hey All I am proud to br Canadian

Hey all, I am Jordan, 13 and live in Sylvan Lake, Alberta. I have a great knack for finding holes in security systems, and help people improve them. I know a bit of C++ programming, but not alot. I love Mozilla Firefox, and Dreamwaever MX 2004 (thisa program is similar to Microsoft Frontpage) I have had a natural talent for computers since I was six, and I talk for extremly long periods of time. I enjoy watch Drawn Together, Outer Limits, and Star Trek (Enterprise, TNG, Voyager) I am a great trekkie and I am heading up (...down) to Las Vegas to see ST: The Experience, and read alot of trek fan fic. So that is me :angry:

Hey all, I am Jordan, 13 and live in Sylvan Lake, Alberta. I have a great knack for finding holes in security systems, and help people improve them. I know a bit of C++ programming, but not alot. I love Mozilla Firefox, and Dreamwaever MX 2004 (thisa program is similar to Microsoft Frontpage) I have had a natural talent for computers since I was six, and I talk for extremly long periods of time. I enjoy watch Drawn Together, Outer Limits, and Star Trek (Enterprise, TNG, Voyager) I am a great trekkie and I am heading up (...down) to Las Vegas to see ST: The Experience, and read alot of trek fan fic. So that is meĀ  :angry:

60481[/snapback]

You look like a nice guy. I love Mozilla Firefox too. And I use Dreamwaever MX 2004. Yeah, I've learnt HTML when I was 10. I used to make pretty good websites then. I like watching Star Wars and Harry Potter. :blink:

Hi Jordan, welcome to Xisto community and best of all the free hosting. I'm amazed at your talent according to your introduction. I'm twice your age but I may be even junior to your skill. Hope to see you around.. BTW I'm from India. Enjoy your stay here...

Hello, JordanWelcome to the Xisto Community. Greetings from all the staff members. Hope you enjoy your stay, and please report spam :)

Yeah!. I love Mozilla MyIE2. And I use FLASH MX 2004. Yeah, I've learnt HTML when I was 9. I used to make pretty good websites then. I like watch TV. So, senks

Ejay, Welcome to Xisto have fun here.Looking forward to some security tips in the "Security issues & Explotits" forum :)And another trekkie, hmmmmmmm now I have a trekkie on each board... :)Nils