xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
coconut_ddd

Deryk (sum41) And Avril! :(! EW

dude, sum41 in my opinion is the best speed metal or "punk" band there is out there and avril lavigne or h/o u spell it. She is a poser! she isnt punk she won a "POP" award a few years ago, i hope sum41 doesn't go soft!

How is this related to Computers & Tech? You should probably post this in The Lobby or the Music forum instead.

What's wrong with pop? I like both pop and punk genres. :)

yeah. i guess i really like sum 41. i saw them in concert last year and they were really good, they can really get a crowd riled up, ya know? i never really thought about it, but i guess avril is sort of a 'poser'. she says she is all 'punk' (whatever the hell that means nowadays) but her music is very poppy, like the subject matter and the lyrics are very pop-like, there nothing heavy in her songs, like most punk songs. and i really dont think she's the best singer.i really hope their relationship is only temporary

Yea sum41 is pretty awesome. I don't like Avril's music but heard she was amazing live...who knows. I heard a cover she did that I really liked too...but her actual music isn't anything I enjoy. Frankly Avril and Sum41 are both "pop-punk" for lack of a better term, although Avril takes the pop alot farther then Sum41. Either way... their relationship is meaningless to me as there music doesn't change based on their coupling haha.