xisto Community
rapco

I Can't Get Myself Out Of Suspension HELP

I keep getting:This Account Has Been SuspendedPlease contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.Even tought i had more than 5 credits, and sustined those for the last two days.....How much credit do i need to un-suspend my account....This suspenssion mean a lot of trouble to me because of the sites i'm hosting there...http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ can anyone help me out with this, what do i have to do to get un sespended????????????????????

Doing a quick search of the FAQs here resulted in this.

It looks like you need to have at least six credits to unsuspend your account. Just continue posting and get enough credits, then you wait until the system restores you. Don't send emails to them, just wait and you should be back in business.

Keep on posting.

Take a look at the pinned topic here.

[Q] : My Account is Suspended, How do I un-suspend?A : The main forum page will show you your current hosting credits. If it is negative, your hosting is propably suspended. You must have atleast 4 Hosting Credits, So that your account is Un-suspended automatically. We do this, so that members dont activate accounts and become inactive again. Activating and Deactivating puts a lot of load on our server and it requires us to restart the services.

I don't know why your's is taking so long to become unsuspended. I read somewhere that it usually takes about an hour to get you back up again.

Hopefully an admin or moderator will stop by your post here and take a look to see what's wrong.

Hey brian, thanks, i tought i needed 4 credits... but it' 6... and i achived that just yesterday..... i now have 8. something... still, it's been mora than 24 h.WeaponX is right... as a mteer of fact, my account has been suspended before... :) and it doesn't take this much time to reactivate it.....That's my conern, that it's taking to much time, and i didn't reach the -30 hosting credits to get my account erased either....WEll, i guess: Keep posting and being patient..... :P

That's the key. Posting and patience and trust the people here to get your account going again.Try posting each time you get online, it won't take much time, especially if you are familiar with the topic. That way, you can help others and build your credits and keep them up without much effort.

Rapco are you hosting credits dropping, like 1 a day or are they just growing with no slowdown?It really should have unsuspended itself by now, but I believe there is trouble with the BIND protocal, it may not be self-correcting the hosting accounts right now, if this continues please make sure and have us informed in this thread and ill chase it further for you :)

I heard a lot of people are having this problem and now my account was suspending... I just hope that I will not have the same problem as everyone else who did...

Notice from Trekkie101:
This is a support board, please take comments elsewhere, this is for quick and helpful answers to problems not chatting about what you hope wont happen to you.

This Account Has Been SuspendedPlease contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.

This keeps coming up... it's been two weeks now... my credits are HOSTING CREDITS : 5.95 DAYS. to the moment of this post...

I don't think this is a general issue rhodesian.dragon, this is a fisrt time for me, and like Trekkie101 said, the unsuspenssion should be automatic....

But, I, as a webmaster, understand that code sometime fails... there's no system 100% fail proofed.... so...

I'll keep being patience, altought i think some one ouhgta do something manual about it... like, reactivating it over running the automatic system....

Because i keep getting my hosting credits, but in hosting porpuse i'm not doing nothing because i'm suspended... but worries me too is that my domains are .tk and if people start thinking the two sites are permanetly down, it will be diffcult to keep the number of hits requested by .tk domain names....

HELP ME PLEASE!

Rapco just a suggestion but like it says on the forum main page try to keep yourself up above 10 posting credits. This will definetly keep you outta the danger zone for going into suspention if you miss a day or 3 of posting and its not really that hard to get there and stay there. Personally I haven't gott'n below 15 credits since I got up to the standard hosting package, and I only post when I need help or find a thread that interests me.

Hi, my account has been suspended despite me having not run out of hosting credits for the previous days. It has never dropped below 0, and yet my account is suspended. I can't login to cPanel either, my username and password is rejected although I know for sure that I've typed in the correct stuff.

I suspect that it's due to me overshooting disk quota, although I can't be very sure since the disk quota checker has been experiencing problems for quite some time. May I know what happends if you overshoot your disk quota? Do you get suspended like the case when you run out of bandwidth or hosting credits?

Any help is kindly appreciated. Thanks very much!

I'm terribly sorry for double-posting, but I forgot to mention that my website is at http://www.coolbusinessideas.com/ and there's no edit feature here. So sorry.