xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ultimategamers

Ultima Online Played it and what do you think?

I love this game. I have played it ever since 1998 and I have probably played about 30 different player made shards and played OSI for about 3 years. I can't stop playing this game and I just started playing again. I'm currently making my own server but, what do you guys think of this game. I think its more addicting than runescape and less repetitive :)

Wow, Ultima Online.. didn't even realize people were still playing this game. It's definitly a classic, probably the birth of the modern mmorpg, and probably the birth of modern mmorpg problems (lag, disconnects, server crashing). I dabbled in the lands of Ultima Online for a short time, it wasn't my thing, I never did understand the game or what to do.Although i do see the appeal, just not my thing I guess.

I have been playing UO since it's very beginings,
And I currently play on the best of the best free
shards. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Demise is an OSI clone, with most everything that
OSI has in duplicate. What is not there, will be in
due time. I run a tavern there, and am the Mayor
of a Player Run town.

:) No the graphics are not top notch, but they work
nicely.

ViriiGuy

talk about a classic its an all time great, this game is what started the who online gameing its creation spawned a huge class of gamers and games to go with them, i must say after playing on all the other online games i always go back to UO its great and whats more its free there are no monthly fees there is also a client vertion of the game that is free to DL and is legal to.if anyone is looking to get back into UO youll need to get UOgateway and a client all are serchable on google.