xisto Community
iGuest

World's Smallest Website the smallest in the word

I was surfing in the Net and i found this website , in the first look i dont understand but in a few second , i understand that is a small site web is very small , it's smaller than a postage stamp , but its contain a lot of things , games like "(pacman ; tactictoe ; pong ....and more ) , there are a webcam ; a blog ; news & multimedia , all in 18*18 pixels.
- you must go see this siteweb !!!!!

- if you want see it here is the link : http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

what do you think ???

jajajajaja, it's great!!!!!!!!I called my brother to show him teh website and he said it was stupid, no sense it having to force your sight tahat much...But, i know he says that because he has eye problems!!!!!!!i loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!how do they maintain teh page, who makes it?????

Have to admit, they have no worries on having enough space on a server to host that thing.It would be good to show anyone who has trifocals. It would drive them crazy.Strange things on the internet, very strange.Whoever did it must be very patient. They probably have perfect vision, too!

well, maybe it's a website designed for palms.... and i don't think they need perfect sight to develop taht... there's always the good ZOOM!!!!!!

Whoever started it registered it with a company so no information is available to the public. This domain is four years old. Maybe it started as the size of a rice kernel or 4 x 4 pixels and has grown since then.No matter what, it is a work of love for the designer, I'm sure.

I think its brillant. I love pointless sites like that. I enjoy visiting things that people work that hard on. I think I need to start bookmarking these sites because I think that they are funny. :) I have visited the most annoying webpage too. I has I believe 150 pop ups, but its really funny when you go there and you have a pop-up blocker and you automatically go to the second and last page of the site. Someone must have been really bored, devoted, and patient. Who ever created this site has reason to be proud of themselves. I know I would be. Heck, just getting a site up without borken links makes me proud. I agree with some of you though, it is a little hard on the eyes. And if you've been staring at the computer screen for a couple of hours, it might make it almost impossible to read. But I honestly think that the text is the biggest part of the website. Hey, i am honestly curious as to how much space their website takes up. :P Wouldn't be amusing if it was some huge file because they had to make it so small. :P

It is amazing. The designers had worked hard for this website. I think the objective to creating this site is just showing the capabilities of the designers or to take credit of creating the world's smallest website.Anyway I have enjoyed some games on the website.

no way!!! why be a hater what atually wrong with making that small site. its purely a design challenge that has been realised. for all you know they could have won money for it.

i played asteroids for a minute and it messed with my eyes... i guess i should know better cuz i wear glasses, but it was just too tempting... it's pretty funny though...