xisto Community
coconut_ddd

Anyone Wanna Partner Up For Links Exchange ? site partnership, link to eachothers

Coconut, you might want to have your site up first, then get partners to share links. It is hard for anyone to know if they want to swap links if they can't see your site first to see if it is something they want to have their site listed on.I just have my personal stuff on my site, plus my forum. You might not like linking to me.Post again when you have that site up. Quite a few people here who would like to take a peek at it, including me.

Yeah, post your url so we can see it... you micght not be inetrested in linking my website either because it's a LatinAmerican Hip-Hop portal... in spanish!!!!!

Im sure everyone here is having a hard time getting people to go to their site, so would anyone like to link sites? If so add me coconut_ddd@hotmail.com and ill let you kno when my site is up.! :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you want to trade links with me go to my site's link page and fill out the form http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Coconut, you might want to have your site up first, then get partners to share links. It is hard for anyone to know if they want to swap links if they can't see your site first to see if it is something they want to have their site listed on.

I just have my personal stuff on my site, plus my forum. You might not like linking to me.

Post again when you have that site up. Quite a few people here who would like to take a peek at it, including me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree maybe put a link to your site for everyone to look at to see if they will want to trade links with you or not.