xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
coconut_ddd

Morrowind ElderScrolls IV

has anyone ever beat this entire game? By entire i mean, all the clubs/guilds/legions/and main story. If you have beaten jsut the main, story, is it worth it? I am pretty far in it, i have to get 2 more tribes to call me the nevaraine.

I wasn't aware that the 4th in the series was released yet? :P:) But if you are referring to the third game (morrowind), which i am assuming you are, no, I've never beaten it... I just keep getting sidetracked with all the sidequests, exploring and user made plug-ins/dungeons, ect... From what I have heard, the game is exceedingly easy to beat in the later levels, as you just become so powerful. Sometimes I just leave the game on to listen to the ambient sound effects, and music, it's relazing.

Well, "Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind" is indeed a good game, especialy with all those addictional stories and other extras... I've finished it, and I think that it's worth, especially that you can play more, solve more, and wait for expansions and the do even more... the official end of game is just beginning of real game :) this game don't have "end" if you want so :Pnow I can't wait for "Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivision"... anyone saw screens from this one? I did, and was impressed. If gameplay would be like in ES3, Oblivision would take the World :P

has anyone ever beat this entire game? By entire i mean, all the clubs/guilds/legions/and main story. If you have beaten jsut the main, story, is it worth it? I am pretty far in it, i have to get 2 more tribes to call me the nevaraine.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah well, it depends on what you mean by "worth it". fun game, there are some ways to build up your character faster, and once you figure out how to make alot of money, then it's all good.

I've always liked the Eldar Scrolls series of games, I have Arena and Morrowind both installed currently and continue to play both on a semi regular basis. As for the new game coming out, I think I'll need to upgrade my computer somewhat in order to take advantage of the new eye candy. It simply looks amazing.