xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wua05

Chinese YoYo / Diabolo

Which do you prefer? Well, i have been using chinese yoyos for about a year. When i found out about diabolos (funnel shaped), i found they were much easier and stable to use.So now, i favor diabolos. What are your opinions?

Oh yeah, if you are talking about the yo-ho diablo's, I have a few of them. They are awesome fun to use, head down to the beach and launch em sky high! Im not really sure what these chinese yoyo's are, so I cant really comment on them. Once you learn how to do some basic tricks with the diablo, it can be a whole lotta fun!

yoyo != diaboloDiabolo is plaything that consists of one diabolo in the shape of an hourglass (usually) and has to sticks with a string that connects the to sticks and you use them to give spin to the diaboloYoyo is another plaything that involves (usually) 2 disclike thingys attached so some kind of axel that has a string attached to it and you use your finger/hand to operate the yoyo.ps. My english sucks :| :):P

Well I am asian and I have grew up using the Chinese Yo-Yo. I have an unusualy knack at this hobby and I use it to impress my friends. I like to try out to combine different combos to make everything look cool and professional. I haven't really played with it in a while but know that you have reminded me I will use it more often lol.