xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sneamia

Halo 2 Tips These are tips for Halo 2.

These are some tips I picked up. Some may be old hat, some may be new. I'm not sure who reads this, so I put some important things I use all the time.1. Jump punch. Always remember that a melee in midair does more damage than a melee when you are stationary.2. Fast melee. To melee faster than normal: punch, switch weapons, then punch, etc. It punches much faster. You can also punch, tap x, punch.3. Block PP shot. To block a plasma pistol shot, dual wield. When a plasma shot nears you, punch. The shot will hit the gun that you throw away, not you. Practice this.4. Evade sword. Strafe to the right right when the enemy lunges, you can backwhack him.5. Sweep sniping. To sweep snipe, fire, then immediately swing your reticule over the target's head. HEADSHOT.6. Explosions. Frag grenades explode when other things near it explode (ie, plasma grenades, fusion cores, etc.)7. Jumping. When jumping, be in the habit of tapping crouch rapidly in mid air. Not only will you make it hard for snipers to hit you, (your bobs up and down, too), you will also have the added help of jumping an inch higher (because you are crouched).8. Slide jumping. When you jump onto a slanted surface, crouch (before you land), then jump after you land, and you are sliding (because of your momenteum). You will not only jump, but you will go much higher than normal.

I used to play Halo 2 and I was very good, level 30. then the update came around and its purpose was to get rid of all of the modders, but it also screwed some peoples xboxs. I cant load maps, every little screen lags like crazy, but If i put another game in it works fine. I even went out and rented another Halo 2 to see if it would work but it doesnt. so im just gonna upgrade my pc and play CS:S/BF2 until xbox 360 comes out.

I am having a little trouble playing trouble Halo 2 on the legendary mode. Do you have any specific tips relative to the game itself like special sniping places or where heavy weapons are. I am also need to know when to run and when to stay and fight all the aliens. I also need to know if its better to play cooperative or single player.

Edited by CyberReaper (see edit history)

Halo 2 Tips

Things that i would also like to "Halo 2 Tips" is

"BxR"

"BxR" is known to an instant kill. Explanation- You first tab "B", and once you smack your enemey, you tap "X" and "Right Trigger"(Shoot). With this stratagy "BxR" you can have a quick instant kill with out a problem, once you get use to it though.

WARNING!!- "BxR" is mostly only used when you are currently holding a "Battle Rifle", you can also use "BxR" with other weppons also like the SMG or Sword.

"BxB"

"BxB" is known as the instant smack kill. Explanation- You first spot your enemy is a short distance range and hit "B" to smack. As you first successfully hit your first smack, you "Crouch" (left joystick pressed down) and tap "X" then "B" again really quick. Recommended Weppons- Pistol (Only Pistol) or Sniper Rifle.

WARNING!!- When using "BxB" you CAN NOT have full ammo with the current weppon you are using, to get its "full" speed you MUST make sure you dont have full ammo.

Interested playing with me in Halo 2? or a challange?

Gamer Tag: BluePwNaGe

Note: Please leave me a message that your from Xisto.com, if not, i will most likely decline your friend request.

Edited by BluePwNaGe (see edit history)

Wraith gunsHalo 2 Tips

How can you use the Wraith's secondary gun, the plasma bolts. I can only use the main gun. PLEASE teach me how. T

-reply by Vehicle troubles (Wraith)

I played Halo 2 on the PC for 10 minutes and stopped playing after since it wasn't the type of game for me. The graphics weren't very good compared to other First Person Shooter games and the gameplay wasn't that good. One of the negatives was the game was relatively slow paced, and with a lack of a proper map indicating the direction of the objective, it was difficult to make any headway into the game. Eventually, I just gave up on playing and went back to playing Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and Team Fortress 2.