xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Padsgoo

Games That Have Bad Endings.... how i hate them..

I hate them. Think of how movies are..they are like video games. A bad ending to a movie just ruins it, even though the movie overall was good, kinda like video games. So in the case of video games, its just even worse because a game takes up more of your time than a movie does. One game for example is:X-Men LegendsI liked the game overall before I saw the ending. After the ending I hated it. I spent a lot of time playing this game and was expecting a decent ending and all I got was crap. The end credits could of at least had some music in it. I can't believe I wasted my time with this. I fear the next game I pick up may do the same....

I havent played that game. But yes I do hate when the ending ruins the whole things. Many times i've been dissapointed when I played a game for such a long time and have it end pretty crappy. I haven't played any like that lately tho so all is well for now.

Well, I haven't played that game. I'm mostly into shooters. So far I haven't encountered any games with bad endings. Doom3, HL2, Castle Wolfenstein, GTA III, vice city, san andreas all of them ended exactly the way I would have expected. In particular, I like the way HL2 and Doom 3 ended... in suspense :D. That's the way they should end if they're going to make sequels. :P

one good example of stinky endings besides X-men:Legends is Robotech:Battlecry.You go through around 40 missions, fight a great battle against the top Zentradi, and then you get 2 watch the hero, Jack, die. He suffocates because his Veritech hasn't been prepared 4 space. Although he did see a flash, so it might have been the SDF-1 saving him. But the ending was still stinky

It's not called "a bad ending," it's referred to as a "crappy endboss." In my opinion, Kingdom Hearts has the worst ending since I can't even reach it. Sephiroth, the Kingdom Hearts endboss, is a real pain because it's downright impossible to beat it without game cheats.Kingdom Hearts is a great game, by the way. I'd recommend it even though Sephiroth will own you. :D

Alright alright. Let's cut the talk about "games that have good endings and I recommend them to you". No, no. :P:D Well, here is my littl elist of games that have bad endings:1. Star Wars: Republic CommandoWow. I have to say this is the worst Star Wars game ever! The graphics are a little cheesy to me, well, because I ran all the settings on low. I wonder what the problem is with my graphics card? Anyway, the ending is about one of your comrades dying... or something like that. He gets ambushed and you and your other two commandos run to help him but get denied by the base commander. Why? Well, this is the ending - he's just another clone. So you get to fly off on your LAAT transport ship, talking to Yoda, and the game ends with stupid, cheesy, "Latin-ish opera-ish" music. Not just the ending sucks, the game is very unrealistic as well.I have to leave for school right now so I will have to post later. By the way, do not buy Star Wars: Republic Commando. It's a waste of time and money!!

Halo 2 has to be one of the most dissappointing endings in game history.There was such a hype waiting for the game to come out, the game was awesome to play and with the storyline of it your expected something better. It just seem to hit a wall no real completion just finished.

I can't think of any truly horrible endings right now for some reason but I know they are out their haha. Frankly a *BLEEP* end boss doesn't constitute a bad ending for me since the majority of end bosses are *BLEEP* now...I only care if they leave big parts of the storyline unanswered (meaning unintentionally unanswered... if its a cliffhanger type ending like HL2's then I'm all for it, but if they try to tie **** up but leave huge gaps still...then it just annoys me cause its like they THINK they answered all the questions but in reality only made more)

Yes I agree a bad ending, to anything for that matter simply ruins it for anyone, after you see it you felt as if you have wasted your time on something.Lets face it there are still going to be things with horrible ending movies, games or otherwise, we just need to be a little more cautious about what we buy and get not waste our times with them. It is the companies fault when you think about it, they go overbudget and spend way to much time trying to make one thing perfect and kinda forget about the rest of the game just because someone wanted to perfect there little addition to the game and loose sight on everything else.

HL2 wasn't as bad as most think really though. I thought there should've been more to it though. Thing is, they're releasing more to the game soon called AFtermath or something. I hope this game can finally seal the game, or will it probably open up to a sequel? Anyways, it was pretty good throughout the game, and I hope AFter math really is a better addition, even though there aren't much gameplay and sorts to it I heard.

I really didnt like the FF VII or 10 endings all that much VII the most tho just cause you never know what happened to everyone...which i guessing they died but why didnt redXIII? when they show him at the end? :D

At the end of Halo 2, me and my buddy just sat there in silence, jaws open. Everynow and then one of us would say, maybe it's a trick or wait for it, theirs more....But no.If it wasn't for Halo Live, I probably would have booted out my window and onto the streets of San Francisco. And it wasn't just the crappy non-finished ending that bothered me. The last boss itself seemed eaiser to beat than some of the other opponents in the game. Dont get me wrong, I love the game, but the ending just makes me want to jab pencils into my eyes.