xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Neutrality

Forbidden Access To My Website

About a week ago, I was trying to figure out a way to clear all of my data out of my server. So, I deleted the public_html folder and trashed it. I created a new public_html folder, set the permissions to 0755, created a new index.php file, but when I tried to view my website, it showed this error, a Forbidden Error:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Do I have to touch up the htaccess for the public_html folder or something for the server to remove that message? Thanks for the help.

I don't know if your having the same problem that I am currently having but I haven't been able to access my site or the cpanel for the last 48 hours. Is Xisto down or is this just a problem that I am having?

I don't know if your having the same problem that I am currently having but I haven't been able to access my site or the cpanel for the last 48 hours.  Is Xisto down or is this just a problem that I am having?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You just mentioned my problem logan!!! since the very beginning i and my friend have had problems in accessing the site. just the site, i can easily access the cpanel. it really irritates, since i have to make my site fast and there are time constrains on me. does anyone know why the servers are not working properly?

p.s. my site is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

From my site on Panda (One of the hosting servers) [Page created in 0.069 seconds with 10 queries.]Working as fast as ever, could you paste me your server IP's when you get access, just put <?php phpinfo; ?> in a file, and then give me a link, call it phpinfo.php Thanks.