xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cragllo

The Sims 2 Nightlife! 2nd expansion pack for Sims 2

A few days before The Sims 2 University was shipped, some info leaked out about the second expansion pack, Nightlife.

There is not much information available about this expansion, but there should be soon... It is planer for Autumn (fall) 2005, the images bellow come with The Sims 2 University as adverts:

US advert, on the back of the jewel case:

Posted Image

UK advert, a leaflet inside the game (DVD) case:

Posted Image

It seems to be a Sims 2 version of hotdate! :angry:

Are you serious? Do you have a link to any articles from/by EA? :) I haven't even gotten my copy of University yet - still waiting (very impatiently!!) for the local board of censors to approve it. Bah. Gah. :) The female sim in the picture you posted looks like she's got fangs. Nightlife - referring to vampires and all that? Maybe we'll get Maxis-premade characters from Buffy the Vampire Slayer! :D

The female sim in the picture you posted looks like she's got fangs. Nightlife - referring to vampires and all that? Maybe we'll get Maxis-premade characters from Buffy the Vampire Slayer!  :blink:

71170[/snapback]

That'd be nice, wouldn't it? :)

Yep.. nightlife will be out Autumn 2005Preaty much of all that know more about nightlife, thinks that it will be like Hot Date (3rd exp. pack for TS1), but it's not. It will be like nightlife.. new party objects, like cool disco lights, DJ station, photo booth, karaoke machine,...It's gonna be awesome

Its all about getting your sim out and about, enjoying the nightlife, and with that comes all the romance too :lol:As soon as it is available for an official pre-order, im ordering it! And an extra copy to give away at my site too! :(

Did you see E3 video with Tim LeTourneau?You will now be able to see whole neighborhood, even when you will play your family...I just can't wait untill nightlife comes out, and than to slovenia...i'll defenitly buy it... :D

Well, the Sims 2 had aliens, university expansion pack has zombiews, and the nightlife expansion pack has vampires... lolNightlife has over 130 new objects including a disco ball, cars :P and garage doors!Another cool featurs is that you can see the rest of the lots around you when you are in a lot, not just land and sky... This can slow down your game play, but can be turned off.New build tools, such as 1/2 walls (some 1/2 wall 1/2 glass!) and Dance floors!New NPC (non playable characters) Such as Mrs Crumplebottom who likes to hit young men with her hand bag :PI cant wait to get this expansion :(

hey...that sounds awesome.....is the story line actually longer though???because sims 1 sucked...like after your job is done basically you just do the same thing everyday..and in the university pack??what was your main goal???i just want to know because i might buy it :P and is there a GET laid option this time?lol

There is no storyline to the sims, you make your own story as you go along... GET Laid, There is WooHoo lol, Univercity introduced a new life stage into the game 'Young Adult'

hahaha thats awesome...i like the sims game too..its so fun...some say its for losers but i just punch them in the face and laught at em...anyways...do you think its worth to buy????and i dont think my pc is fast enought to run it :rolleyes: