xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bnr32icy

Ps3! general discussions on the amazing ps3

Hey out there, this is jsut a free post forum where we can all talk about how badd-*bottom* ps3 looks and how much we all can't wait for the new amazing system making its arival in the US in approximatly mid 2006 along with all the new extreemly high graphics games such as final fantasy 12!

Calm down, the XboX 360 and the Nintendo revolution are also there. And will also have good grapics and games. And because 360 is coming out first they will have an advantage. And I think the 360 will be the best (i'm an XboX fan). It will have lot of features, but i'm only hoping it will be not to expensive....but I think it will.

Calm down, the XboX 360 and the Nintendo revolution are also there. And will also have good grapics and games. And because 360 is coming out first they will have an advantage. And I think the 360 will be the best (i'm an XboX fan). It will have lot of features, but i'm only hoping it will be not to expensive....but I think it will.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just because a console launches first doesn't mean it has a real advantage. It has and always will depend on the games that come out for that console.

Im looking forward to playing some games on PS3. Their control design looks awful. What's so wrong with keeping control designs as close to old PS controls?

I don't know about the whole "coming out first" thing. Anyone remember dreamcast? That came out first and was probably the worst console ever. Does anyone still use one of those things? Anyways, I would have to agree that the games are what makes the console good. A good developer taking the time to make a great game that utilises the power of the console is what counts. If you look back at the early PS2 games, most of them were good, but not as good as they could have been. Personally I would rather wait for a few months after all the consoles are out on the markey and then see which console the major developers are spending the most time on.