xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
XMX LoverBoy XCX

Final Fantasy Vii Advent Children Release Date

Yeah, in fact, if i remeber correctly, Advent Children was supose to come out in late late 2004, correct? but just as you said, the production team dosn't seem to be making very much progree obviously now are they? :);;

Unfourtunately it is looking like the release date of early 2005 is also looking hard to reach at the moment but it does not matter to me and a few others i have spoken to, after watching all the trailers i can get my hands on i am ready to give them as much time as needed for the release since its looking so good at the moment with what they have got and if time is what they need lets be patient. Even though i can hardly wait to get my hands on Tifa.....i mean the DVD ^^

The exact release date for Final Fantasy Advent Children in October 4th but that was just for preorders so I'm guessing it will be released on the 5th of October.

in Final Fantasy VII : Advent Children i think Tifa very very beautyful and host, i was download FF7:AC by torren (becuse not link download ftp hic hic, very slow give seed 8kb/s), now i wait square enix make Final Fantasy VII : Advent Children at Play Staytion 3 (hic hic, i am very poor, i can't buy PS3), who have link download FF7:AC by ftp, please send me, thank