xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
XMX LoverBoy XCX

Final Fantasy 7 Vs Legend Of Dragoon Wich Is Better

Wich Is Better Final Fantasy 7 or Legend Of Dragoon  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I never played much of LoD, just played a bit at a friends place which is no where near enough to warrant a true judgement of an RPG... but my friend did play both and she preferred FF7 even though she liked both alot, so I'll post a vote on her behalf haha.

That is truly a very hard question for me to answer I consider both of the game to be somewhat equal to each other so I'm going to have to say that I am neutral on this one, I just can't decide which one is the better.

NO! XD The best one is the 7 without doubt.  The other also this good, but history is far better those of End Fantasy 7

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, you do have a point there and I am not placing doubt upon Final Fantasy VII, but I still believe that both of these games are equal in certain aspects that all, I have played both of these games threw their entirety several time to be specific and I still believe that when it comes to it they are are equal to one another.

Both have solid stories, good character, until you loose Aeris, thats the one part everyone hates about Final Fantasy VII, loosing Aeris, both have surprises in the games, and so on. This is what I mean by equal, well except for the Aeris thing that still bugs me.

OMG I luv both of these games!!! I played Legend of Dragoon first and I was addicted then I played FF7 I found both to be equally awesome!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you for saying that I thought I was the only one that enjoyed these games just for the sake of playing them

I haven't played LoD but I've seen what it looks like before. I like the graphics in LoD better than I do in FF7, because I am a total graphics person, and to tell you the truth, FF7's graphics weren't all that great.But when it comes down to it, I totally nominate FF7. The plots, the characters, the battle system, everything is just set to perfection. And I love how everyone is into the Sephiroth/Cloud Slash thing. It's kind of freaky... and cute at the same time. But I do admit, FF7 put RPG's in it's place at the time it came out. So FF7 would be my best vote.All the way. <3

Hard for me to say which I like more... Actually no, I'm probably rather partial to FF7 myself. I simply loved all of the aspects of the game. Characters, storylines, battle system. About the only thing I wasn't particularly fond of was the graphics... They killed me.

I need to point out how awesome it is that a new person signed up and their first topic was still an old topic about two games that came out a decade ago. FF7 sure shows it's influence when things like this happen I find. Sure it has big articles on big sites and makes lots of top __ games of all time lists... but to me this is how you see how a game really impacted those that played it. If they are still wanting to actively talk about it a decade later you know it was a special game.

I love both games, but I prefer Final Fantasy 7. Probably a little biased considering it was my first RPG, but I still love that game. The characters appealed to me more and I felt more connected with the storyline. The sidequests, like chocobos, were insanely fun too.