xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
XMX LoverBoy XCX

320GB Harddrive Any store that manufactures it?

Now I have a little money to throw around and i was saying hey perhaps i could get some more larger HardDrive. I was doing some reserch....(eBay)....and found one about 100$ with the following featsSpecificationsModel Brand Western Digital Series Caviar SE Model WD3200JD Performance Capacity 320GB Cache 8MB RPM 7200 RPM Average Seek Time 8.9ms Average Write Time 10.9ms Average Latency 4.2ms Interface Serial ATA150 Physical Spec Form Factor 3.5" Features Features Cool-runningQuietData Protection Enhancements Warranty Manufacturer Warranty 3 Years Is there any store that sells these if I dont have a paypal account?

Wow. Seems like a good deal to me. My hard drive isnt that good and im sure we paid more for it... i wanna build a super computer... and a hard drive like that would suit it pretty well. id go for it if i was you. :)

Looks good, i've only 120gb. So, if you have money to much, i'd buy this one, but of course, there's another question: is it used before, and how good is it now then??

If the hard drive is in good condition, thats one sweet deal. However, I personally don't think I'd ever need 320gb of space. I purchased the 80gb version of that Western Digital hard drive with the 8mb buffer and only about 20gb of it is filled. I made the purchase about 3 years ago and it still works fine. Western Digital products are top quality and for a deal that good, I wouldn't pass it up.

I paid more than that for a 160GB hard drive from PC World in United Kingdom. Data strorage is in one of those areas where you can never buy because the price will fall so rapidly. With new technology of compression in videos and music there is also in some opinions less need for it too, but that's the way the world works, always improving.