xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DJ Knightmixx

Microsoft Photodraw Obsolete but not forgotten

Hello everyone. New to the group but here for advice. At home I have Photoshop, Illustrator, and a couple of other programs. However at work, I found an old program Microsoft Photodraw. The commands are simple clear and with a little manipulation I found my self becoming addicted to this program. After checking around, I found out this program was abandoned by MS. Does anyone else enjoy this sofware? :)

I've used this program, but the latest version is 2000 i think. After that microsoft didn't make another, but indeed it's ver simple to use. I liked it very much, but know i don't use it anymore.

Well that`s the thing, it was discontinued by Microsoft. So there are no pages for it any more. MS still offers support for the sofware, but that`s the extent of that. The version on the computer at my job is in Japanese. Now my japanese is fairly good. But using this program is so simple that language is not even a factor.I`m trying to think of how I can copy the program and put it on my computer at home! :)