xisto Community
Raskull

Xbox 360 Vs. Ps3 ready...FIGHT

Which do you think will be better?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well i think that each one has it's ups and downs.First xbox 360 comes with a 20 gigabyte harddrive where as ps3 doesn't you will have to purchase and 80 gig harddrive seperately which that is about 150$ Plus how ever much the console costs.Second Xbox 360 will probably have better games and i have seen up to 7 players playing one,but i think more than that can play on one xbox.Also the xbox 360 is all wireless.Im not sure about ps3.With xbox 360 you also can customize it's color by putting a skin on it.So if i had to choose one i would go with the xbox 360 definitely.

NOOOOOO! PS3!!!!!!!! I am a playstation fan! Even though I own an xbox and not a playstation 2. I know, very sad. But playstation has a lot more, and a lot better games than xbox. Yes, I understand that xbox has better graphics but I have more difficulty with an xbox controler than I do with a playstation 2 controler. Maybe its because I don't want to see playstation fall to xbox. Oh, and the ps3 looks so much neater than xbox 360. AND WHAT KIND OF A NAME IS XBOX 360!?!?! LoL just kidding! It looks more high tech and more futuristic or whatever you want to call it. PLUS, the controller is bluetooth! woot woot! I dunno, I think that ps3 might be one step ahead of xbox 360 and som epeople just don't know it yet! I'm really excited and I can't wait for its release. I have a job now and I can get it as soon as it comes out. And I hope that they are going to do the same thing they did with ps2 and make it to where you can play ps, ps2, and ps3 games on a ps3. Although I might be wrong, it would still be really cool. Cause I need to finish my final fantasy games. OH! And for those of you who haven't heard, I have been informed that xbox is trading ps halo for final fantasy. :) So now we can't say that xbox is awesome because it has halo and we can't say that ps2 is awesome because it has final fantasy. What a bummer huh? But, on the upside, you won't have to buy two different consoles just to play the two best games EVER! Okay, I'll leave it at this. PS3!!!

AHaha i do agree with the name of xbox 360... i think even xbox 2 would be better... but what ever.. i cant wait to see both and compare.. i will definately test out both before i consider buying one of them. :)

I think this is a really difficult question at this time. The 360 is ready, while the ps3 is not ready at all. We know less about the ps3, so we can't say if it's going to be better. But if it comes out half a year later, i think it will have a better processor, but i'm an XboX fan and I think the XboX 360 will be very good, with good games and other functions. I only hope there will be not to expensive, cus otherwise I don't think i'm gonna buy one .......But if I have to choose, I would definitely take the 360. Another thing is, that the 360 comes out much earlier, this could be a great advantage.

I think PS3 it's better, because it'a working with NVidia, the first manufacters of video chipsets, and they're making something really great with the RSX Graphics Processor.

It's sure taht the PS3 will be able to play PS1 and PS2 games too.

The PS3 also comes with wireless bluetooth pads, and it supports 7 pads, meanwhile the 360 support only 4 pads. :)

The discs of the PS3 have a capacity of about 50 GB, the XBox just have about 9 GB aprox :P

And Sony is trying to make the release date as soon as posible to the xbox 360 (hope for this year)

So that what I think PS3 it's better, and also I like more the design of PS pads, they are more comfortable. :P

Have a look at this link, so you can see some specs from each one.
GamesSpto: PS3 vs Xbox 360

Playstation 3 !reason1: Playstaion 3 has on of those cool new cell processors !reason2: IBM recently send cell porcessor patches to the linux kernel mailing list.reason3: PLaystation3's optional hard disk comes pre-installed with GNU/Linuxreason4: the cell processor in the PS3 benches 2 Terra-flops !!!!!! (for you non techies... a pentium4 3,2Ghz cpu benches about 0.02 terra flops)im getting a PS3, even thought i dont play games... (well, apart from legacy of kain series)

Im gonna buy both personally but i think the xbox360 will be better but the PS3 will have better games. I think the revolution will be better than the PS3 ( yes for once nintendo is gonna beat sony ) Im buying every system that comes onto the market!

Xbox 360 owns all.\Xbox 360 has a better graphics card, although it has a slower processor. Then again, wouldn't 3 3.2 GHz processors be enough? I think its just how you use the game. If you compare James Bond: Agent Under Fire's graphics to Halo 2's graphics, you can tell that its not really the hardware, but the software that applies it. I personally think that the PS3's processor was overdoing it. The AI and physics is fine in Xbox, so there's really is no need for an excess. Plus, now everyone has to buy surround sound and component video cable for their Xbox 360's and PS3's.

PS3 Is going to be much better. The only reason people like xbox is for the game Halo 2, which I think is a stupid reason. - yes, let's all buy x box because i heard they really had a great game (only 1) for the system. ;)