xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Raskull

Hello Everyone newbie

Hi guys. I am new to the site. I have a few posts already but i didnt see this section til now. Just getting used to all the fourm rules/regulations. and i have a question. Is there a size limit to a signature or avatar? i dont want to start off my being here by putting a signature that goes over the limits... :) if anyone has any suggestions for some cool things to do on the site feel free to help a brother out :P hope to get to know you all well.Raskull

well there is a limit for your avatar it can only be 90 by 90 pixels but if your image is bigger it automaticly changes it to be smaller.Im guessing its the same with signature but i could be wrong i just started this yesterday so i'm new too.LOL.

Don't worry about going over the limit because you can't. It won't allow you to do so. I highly doubt that your going to be posting on the forumn and one of the mods or admins are going to stop you to tell you that your siggy is too big. So I wouldn't worry about it. I was going to mention the avatar thing, but it looks like someone has already beat me to it. Well, I'm happy that you've already been posting on the forumns but I would like you to keep in mind that the admins and mods get annoyed with post that are only a sentence long or only a line or so. I'm sure you read that post, why they're not accepting so of the request for webpages. Although, I'm afraid that they might attack me for my post because I have a lot of run on sentences. LoL! I hope you enjoy Xisto, its really a great place it just has some slow members who get manage to get their site up because they've decided to learn a new language! LoL! *looks around* :) Now would could that be!?!