xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
punkpig5

QuickTime Problem

with my computer i have the latest version of quicktime and i tried putting a music html code in my myspace profile but then i click submit.And on my profile it just shows the quicktime logo and a white question mark on top of that.Does anyone know what the problem is.Thanks if you do.

Im not sure how MySpace works, and you didnt provide many details, so I will run down he checklist of usual troubleshooting when it comes to posting media.If it is your own media:-Is the media uploaded onto the internet to some sort of host?-Is there a file size limit, and did you exceed it?-Does the address work when you type it directly into your address bar?\-Did you code it right? Does the posting area allow HTML code, or BB Code?If it is someone elses media:-Do they allow direct linking?

Well they allow html and css codes and i troubleshot it and couldnt figure it out except i narrowed it down the host i uploaded to is bad or it does not work with my mac.Thats why i came here to get a better web host.thanks for trying to help me out.

quicktime = evil!i stick with windows media player...but i always have quicktime justincase its required for something..and the site that Klass suggested works very well.

ya it is a good one but i run a mac so im not sure that,that html playlist player will work i'll try it after i upload some songs.But first i have to get my web space then i'll try and i will get back to you on that.Thanks for the tips though they have helped.