xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Final Fantasy Vs Zelda what is yu favorit ???

what is yu favorit ???  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I tinks there aren't many people who like final fantasy more than Zelda , for me i don't play final fantasy because the style of fighting isn't very convenient , but in the legend of zelda there are more Action , and i beautiful adventure ,1) - don't you think ??Zelda is my favorit one !!!2) - what do you think of this is a final fantasy a good game ??

Edited by aminzzlink (see edit history)

I love Zelda, ALLTP and OOT are my favorite games.I don't like much final fantasy because of the battle engine, I don't like RPG, I like adventure games like zelda! Though I can't say FF is a bad game, it has a great storyline and all, the downsides are the battle system (which is cool if you like it) and that most of the game are just videos, though they look pretty nice, it feels like you don't do enough for the game, of course that only applies for FFX and later games.

Final Fantasy FTW! Except 9. I refuse to consider Final Fantasy 9 a serious game. But yea, 7, 8, and 11 are teh awesome. Even on the DS I'd rather play 3 or 12:Revenant Wings than Zelda:Phantom Hourglass; I don't care how well-received the game was, Final Fantasy is way better.

I have been a serious FF fan from the beginning. But I also really enjoyed Zelda, too. I really got into both games when they hit the SNES, and I was SOOO freakin crazy for the SNES. I now own PS2 and sometime hopefully it will be PS3, and I really got into FF12 and the new battle system. It ruined me for the older FFs, but it just has a nice new flow.The last Zelda game I played was the Mask on N64. I don't own the newer Nintendo systems, because I don't have tons of rupies or Gold Pieces to buy the new consoles, and especially how expensive they are, or I would be playing them all... So FF and then a pretty close 2nd would be Zelda... now if they moved the title over to Sony for the PS2 or PS3, then that would be different...

Dude legend of zelda could easliy defeat FF in a heartbeat.Why would any one think FF can beat link!I'm with zelda all the way-reply by matt c.

Dude legend of zelda could easliy defeat FF in a heartbeat.
Why would any one think FF can beat link!I'm with zelda all the way

-reply by matt c.

Are you comparing the 2 game franchises or are you comparing a specific game?

zelda justFinal Fantasy Vs Zelda

hello, in my personal opinion zelda beats final fantasy, by the pure fact that it makes you think a lot more and is made for all ages weather it be 3 to 80.

In the later zelda games such as twilight princess and phantom hourglass you have to of played games like ocarina of time because  it adds to its story.

And don't forget that ocarina of time was the first game to have that battle system and have so much to do in one game. Ocarina of time made game history and is still today one of the best games ever made(fact not opinion).

its storyline and ffs storyline are both really good, so it makes them even in that department.

Zelda also teaches people more lessons, such as to do the most selfless thing not the most selfish.

In final fantasy, lets face it the battle system sucks because its been used so much, o and to the person getting the ps3 only get it if you enjoy ff and the ratchet and clank seriies a HELL OF A LOT because the console sucks, its the worst next gen console out.

and youll find that nintendo consoles are built better and roughly the same price.

the play station price value drops so quickly because no one buys them because they ****, the only thing going for the ps2 was its game library.

out of the next gen consoles you should definately get the wii, it has a standard ati graphics chip which means it costs less to repair it and less time to repair it, with the x-box and ps3 they have modified chips so if your looking for games that last longer and are better go with the owners of zelda, purely because zelda and the consoles are awesome!!:P

so in an overall conclusion Zelda owns!!

But zelda shouldnt go to playstation because playstation would spend less time on it like they always do to their games and make it s**t !!

-reply by malachi

Final Fantasy? Hell YeahFinal Fantasy Vs ZeldaOk from what I'm hearing all you people are giving props to ff (final fantasy) solely for the purpose of graphics, story line, ect, but have you thought about the people who actually enjoy the battle system? I myself have played xbox360 games and wii games and most of the games on the xbox are 1st person shooting games (which I don't really have a problem with, but I wish that they would come up with something else for a change) and rpgs, hence Square Enix (Final Fantasy creaters) such as Star Ocean: The Last Hope, and The Last Remnant, all great games, but I am getting off track. So As I was saying if you had played ff from the 1st game to the current, you would find that it still kept its old charm, but has also dramatically changed ( if that makes sense).So in conclusion some people actually like final fantasy games, just for the sole purpose that they are entertaining in every way (sigh, I wrote lots)-reply by Cookie

Final Fantasy is my favorite due to the fact of storyline and strategy required battles. I haven't been satisfied really with any Final Fantasy game I've played. The only game I haven't really gotten use to was FF12, due to the face that the battle system is completely different from previous versions of Final Fantasy. Zelda isn't a bad game but it isn't my favorite, I like having several people stories coming into light other than everything surrounding one person alone as he has to save princess Zelda, which is normally the case in all Zelda games. Which is sorta bland isnt it?By the way Final Fantasy Tactics series is my favorite among all the final fantasies. =o

What The?Final Fantasy Vs ZeldaWhat The Hell!!What A Stupid Question!You can't just compare these games. I mean for 1, they are from two completely different Genres. Zelda is an action style whilst FF is a full on mind consuming RPG.The only thing that they really have in common is that they are both spun around theirStory lines. Now don't get me wrong, they are both masterpieces, and I've clocked nearly every Zelda and FF game made to date. Whats your favourite from both genres? I like The Ocarina Of Time from Zelda and FFVII from the FF side of things. The fact is that they both star at doing different things. There, now that I've bored everyone here with MY two cents, for a serious statement..._________________________________________________________________________// THE CHICK JUDGE PERSON ON SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE HAS THE MOST ANNOYING SCREAM THAT I HAVE EVER HEARD!EDN.-reply by King Awesomesauce

As someone else said (I don't pay attention to names) how can you compare these? In my opinion, FF is more suited for the older ages. It can have swords, guns, bows, spears, and a whole set of other types of weapon. With Zelda games, it's mainly the same thing over and over again, go through a whole lot of dungeons, get the master sword, go through some more dungeons and kill Ganondorf with the triforce of courage.With FF however, you explore different worlds with each game, come across different challenges, get stronger with every battle, and defeat a new villain for each different game! Not to mention making friends that actually help you instead of constantly rescuing one princess on your own. If you like the real-time combat genre, get Final Fantasy Dissidia.And for the person who said you think more with zelda, you have to pay attention to elements, know when you are in danger, when to heal, when to attack, and a few other things. For the same person, nintendo makes the zelda games so if it did go to a sony product (not likely) Nintendo would still be designing the games.

-reply by Chaos