xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
infamousflame

Muonline Amazing MMORPG

Hi,

I got this game recently and I've been playing it loads since. It's a Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (for the uninitiated).

It's a large download, I think it took me about 45 minutes on a standard broadband connection (56kbps). All the information is available on the muonline website, but at the start of the game you can't take on any quests, so I'll explain what happens at the start:

You choose a character (dark knight, dark wizard or fairy elf). Each species is good at different things and is suited to different playing styles. I went dark knight, but I'm not entirely sure why, lol. Anyway, once you create your character and start the game, you end up in a town in Noria (fairy elves start in Lorenia, the fairy world). At the start of the game, you need to go out into the wild lands and kill monsters to get your experience up. The more experience you get, the higher your level becomes. The higher your level, the more points you can assign to different characteristics like; strength, agility and energy. Every item in the game requires different characteristic values before you can use that item.

The object of the game at the start is to advance levels up to a point where you can do something you want to do, like start a guild or accept quests. You also need to reach certain levels to unlock certain features in the game, like Mussenger when you reach level six. You need to be a certain level to go through gateways to other worlds (10 to go from Lorenia to Noria).

Eventually, you accept and fulfill quests until you complete the main objective of the game (explained on the website). The objective of the game is basically to free the people of MU by gathering special items.

I hope this has given you a brief insight into the world of MU, and has enticed you to go and get and play it. If you want to speak to me on MU, my username is Infamousf.

IF.

hi :)infamousflame !!

I have seen the sitethe game is lookin good, very interesting !!

,but I have tu wait ..., because the DL is in progress, but tomorrow will be able to rejoint you , my psaudo will be Aminzzlink ,

but i have one question, the game is completely free ?

Posted Image

see you in the game ^^

Im shure there is some pay aspect, most likely there is payment reguired to gain greater armour or weapons.Not that it matters much becouse the game is not very good at all.

I'm level 15, and I have bronze armor and a dragon lance without paying anything, and I have a friend who is level 36 or something and has never said he pays.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

how much levels are there ?? there are 99 or more ??

Guys guys guys... as i see ur still "noobs" to mu :)if u try play a private muonline server it will open ur eyes... the max lvl is 350 (75% sure)... there are some guys lvl 330+ ... and they have played a year maybe 2...Im a dw lvl 44... i have a friend lvl 190+...But keep playing ... its very funny...its hard to lvl up but its the good in it.. more cool... more to win...And the game is FREE! u can buy some items from other mu players for real money.. and in game u can buy for zen/jewels/items/weapons and all that **** :Pbut good luck with the game.. keep playing!