xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Charlatan

Hosted But Not Really I interrupted the creation process

What the description says. I interrupted the creation process and now I don`t really have a web space, but I lost my token. :P:) I know it is my fault and I feel kind of stupid doing exactly what those BIG LETTERS told me I shouldn`t do, however there is a perfectly rational explanation behind it. Those big letters also said the process will take beetwen 10 and 15 minutes and I let it run for 1 hour and 30 minutes and it stil appeared stuck on "request sent - waiting for reply". And after 1h and 30min it was 2.30 AM here and I needed to go to bed and I can`t sleep with my PC not turned off so I had to interrupt it. The letters also only said I "may" lose my token and I was feeling lucky so... Is there anything that can be done? Who should I contact?I guess I could be like inactive in the forums for a month and then my account would get deleted and then I could re-apply, but I wouldn`t want to wait for a month. Hmm...what is done with people that experience power cutts during application process?