xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sean_Paul23

Madden '06 Facts and Rumors for Madden 06

Hey!

Post any information/rumors you have heard about Madden '06

'06 will feature "Superstar Mode"; You will be able to take a player through the NFL Draft and control every aspect of his career. from Agents to Mansions, you have total control. I think it'll be pretty sweet. My guess is, like all inovative ideas, it will start out real simple this year and grow in future EA NFL games.

I heard that you can link it with NCAA Football 2006 so that you can draft your players from college into the NFL (Madden '06). Oh, and I thought the QB Vision thing was cool... I'm still trying to get my hands on a copy!

OH MY LORD I LOVE MADDEN!!!I have ALMOST nothing but good things to say about this game....so lets start with the bad and get it outa the wayONE bad thing about QB vision, it makes ir harder to scramble with ur QB, you used to be able to hit a button and run, but now you just start running, but you can still pass, and it's messed me up a few times because I've tried to spin, and passed it causing and interceptionAnd the only other complaint I have is, they deleted the comentary at the begining of each game...or is my copy just funky?Now on to the good, and oh, theres so much goodQB vision: this makes this game rock my socks, being able to choose how to throw it, kicks assSuperstar Mode: I AM IN HEAVEN WITH THIS!!! Dead serious, before all the talk started about madden 06', i was playin '05 and thinkin "damn, a roleplaying type football game would RULE" then ta da, a few weeks later, they announced the superstar mode, I about wet myselfWell theres soo much more but I'm out of time, I'm actually playing it right now...superstar mode, rookie year, QB, drafted by the Dolphins, and I'm loosing to the cheifs right now 10-0, so I gotta goOh...one last thing...MADDEN IS THE BEST SPORTS FRANCHISE GAME EVER, HANDS DOWN!!

I agree with you partially KewlKC07...I love the game, best one so far IMO, with the Superstar mode. I love it.However, I am going to disagree with you on the QBvision...I don't like it. It doesn't give you the ability to use playmaker, which I use all the time (I am a scrambler type guy who likes to change routes up). Maybe I am not using it to it's full capability, but until I realize what else it can do, I hate it. But again, the game is awesome!

until I realize what else it can do, I hate it.

I just turned it off in the game options...I always end up using QBs with low AWR so it's alot easier/painless without it.

Basically this year's Madden is the same as the last 3 or 4 years, which isn't to say it's bad just that it's probably not worth $50+ imo

I play this for pc with my dual action gamepad and I really enjoy it cause you can use custom sliders, rosters, imported teams and etc, even though you cant import a player when you wanna do superstar mode, the game is still great anyway