xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Deleted Member 6808

Google Earth Maps of the World

Yeah, google satellite images.. Hang on.. Isn't there another thread about this thing somewhere?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not sure if I saw that thread. Could it be Google Keyhole? Are they the same?

Will give this program a test drive as soon as I get home from vacation. Sounds good. Keyhole is not free as far as I know and it may be a different program than this one mentioned here.

this thing is great, some things are not shown, say the roof of the whitehouse :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's because they implated chips on the cement to be invisible from espace... >.<

I saw the rootop of my house, my school, my grandma house, my cousins house and others. It's great.

yea, but i live in europe and its not like the map of north america, tryed to search for my house, but there are no zoom like that, i hope yet. :)

that's true, its a nice software really really cool, i already traveled for hundred's countrys, and its amasing i can see my house . a little not cleared, but i can see her :), my car was parked outside :P HEHE