xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tunacubes

Where To Find A Script Writing Program For Movies?

I'm into making videos and stuff (Which would be why I joined this site) and I'm making a longer video this time. Does anyone know anywhere that I can get a script writing program? Preferably free, but nothing too fancy. It can be simple, not a great one, but anything will help

Umm, are there special feature sets that you would need to write a script? It all you need is a top-notch word processor, you should check out http://www.openoffice.org/.

It's totaly free (in fact it's open source), cross platform, and capable of reading and writting many popular formats, including Microsoft Office formats. Best of all, it not only supports text documents, it also does spread sheets, web pages, power-point presentations, just about everything that Microsoft Office does. It even has spell checking.

This is by far the best free office suite out there. Heck, I use it, and I actualy own a copy of MS Office XP. I really wish I had found this little gem before I shelled out the cash of MSO.

Hope that helps you out
QBRADQ

I'm into making videos and stuff (Which would be why I joined this site) and I'm making a longer video this time. Does anyone know anywhere that I can get a script writing program? Preferably free, but nothing too fancy. It can be simple, not a great one, but anything will help

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I downloaded a demo version of Sophocles script writing program. It works well and the demo is free.

http://www.sophocles.net/