xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Esper

Conker Vs. Conker Live And Reloaded Which did you like best?

I found the single player to be slightly disappointing in the second one. The graphics were great and some of the twists were funny. But the designers didn't fix a bunch of glitches and annoyences. The multiplayer was ok, I like the new maps and the graphics and the weapons that you can choose from. But I enjoyed playing as a caveman and running from raptors for a while. Also I like picking up any of the weapons that I wanted. Not having to choose and being sortove stuck with it.The first one was better definitly. Mostly because it was more origonal. If they had modified the first one exactly and just added more stuff + graphics i would have chosen the second one. But the first one is the best between the two i think. The graphics were pretty good for N64, the multiplayer was fun(- points because of no internet capability, though it was 1999) and it was origonal. What about you?

I was told about this game (live and reloaded) a little while back, that it was a fun game and worth the purchase. I picked it up yesterday and i have not been disappointed at all.It hilarious, love all the story snippets and the general comic value of the game. The characters are great "birdy" the scarecrow and the scouse ladybirds!!!I havent had chance to play the online multiplayer as of yet but i heard good reviews about it.All in all found this game highly funny and enjoyable, definately worth getting in my eyes

this is a great game very true to the original, most people get their expectations to high for this game though don't expect anything more than what you got in the 1st one, alot of the problems have been fixed but many still remained untouchedgreat game at least worth a rent