xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Hello, Guess What, Im New Here. im new

hello everyone, my name is nick and im new here, i came here hoping to reap the benefits of the great free hosting. im a video editor and am lookin to post some of my stuff here.

Well let me be the first one to welcome you to Xisto,WELCOMEI hope you`ll enjoy the boards as much as you WILL love the actual hosting.I`m shure you`ll fit in (if you ever make me regret I said that I`ll personally kick you in the a**).But on a serious note make shure you make quality posts and don`t spam the boards and you`ll be fine.Looking forward to see some of your work.El

yo man trust me... i'm a newbie here too but yo, if you get used to this site and get everything working out, it's worth. For a free webhost this is probably the best and the only site that actually works.

Hey LMP, I hope you have a great time here while you are with us. Feel free to take advantage of the vast banks of knowledge posessed by some of us members. (Not that I'm suggesting me *whistles* :P). Like everyone has said; if you follow the rules, you will be fine and great the great hosting that everyone loves. What do you intend to have on your site? See ya in the forums! :P