xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Trojan

Can We See A Demo Of Cpanel? Where is Astahosts Cpanel demo?

Hello. I'm an Xisto user with 25 Credits, so I'll be applying for hosting pretty soon. But one thing intrests me, I hear that the websites use Cpanel 10. Could we see a demo of this please?I'm not familiar to Cpanel, so seeing a demo would help me greatly. Also, it would help prove to us non-hosted guys that those hoping for Cpanel aren't being scammed (not that I believe we are being scammed).

You don't have to concern yourself about being scammed. I used to frequent at Xisto's sister host Xisto, and they have never scammed anybody. When they say you receive CPanel 10, they mean it. Unfortunately, I don't have a screenshot of the CPanel, I never took one when I was still utilizing my Xisto account. Basically, the CPanel front page features a blue-light striped background, a white foreground, and a number of icons possibly in the range of 24-32. Some of the features include the File Manager, Index Manager, MySQL Databases, PHPMyAdmin CGI Center and a myriad of others. I hope this clears up some concerns you have. :P

That looks cool! And best thing is, I'm only 3.5 Credits away from hosting, so I'll be using it soon!Edit: Woah, Cpanel IS cool! I did a google search and found pages offering demos, and I tried one out and couldn't BELIEVE the power I had at my figertips!Edit: I can tell you went for the Package 1 hosting Logan, those Space and Bandwith Stats are pretty low...

Edited by Trojan (see edit history)