xisto Community
JustinDanger

I Need College Photos i need pictures of college students

I am currently building a web site for a night club near the the Uinversity of Illinois in chicago. I need Photos of college students having fun. it does matter where or what kind i just need picturesPlease can anyone help me. i am in dire need of pictures. if you have any good pics then send them to me my email is corvette7@sbcglobal.net if you have a good website with pics then just post it Please i really need the Picsi am also looking for a website that gives a lot of cool backgrounds with celebrities and nature settings

look you can buy pics for 20cents a piece here http://www.shutterstock.com/ . most people arnt going to give you their photos just like that if they think they can get money for it elsewhere. and be carefull what pictures you use and that you have the authority to use it. there are many stock sites with nice pics. just google around.

Go to a stock image site that doesn't charge an arm and a leg. I've used iStockPhoto and iStockPro before, and they both have a good selection. There's one more that's slipping my mind, but if you search for stock photography, you should be able to find it.Anyway, if you're building a site for a local club, then it'd probably behoove you to actually photograph the site itself with some of the customers. Generic people having fun is fine, but you might get a much better response from "real" people having fun.