xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NilsC

Time To Pick On An Admin (my Website) Im hitting the wall on this one

I have my web site hosted on Xisto, I just created a new forum and I'm creating the new categories and since the only color I changed on the skin is where the logo is I'm looking for feedback on where to improve the layout and what color scheme to use.

I like it one minute, then not to sure the next minute :P

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

So if you are interested in kayakfishing join the group and chat. If you arent into that just give your opinion.

Thanks.
Nils

Hey.. It looks.. Just like all the other default IPB forums :PI like the logo, perhaps change the board colours to match? The text looks a bit funny.. Maybe change the colour to a lighter orange, and the white stuff.. I'm not quite sure on that. Are there any other effects you could use, like bevel or emboss? One last little nit picking thing - who wears a bucket hat when they're kayaking? Or maybe its just my town's winds.

It's nothing special to be quite honest NilsC. :P I mean, the default forum template is becoming quite redundant and monotonous now. I was thinking that the skin was redone in several shades of green-blue/blue/light blue, something along those lines. Maybe you have already considered giving your forum a new skin. If you haven't, I urge you to. :P The logo is good, I can't complain about that. Is there an actual website, or is it only a forum? I'm not trying to find fault in it, I'm just curious. Okay, I'm done. :P