xisto Community
sunny152

Macromedia Interactive Training/tutorials

I am currently begining a quest to design websites. As i am fairly pc literate and knowledgeable, i am going straight into Macromedia Software, with basic HTML knowledge.I am curently seeking, if possible, training/tutorial disc for the MX studio suite (fw/dw/flash etc), that would ideally take me from newbie/beginner- right through to advanced webdesigner with most/all Macromedia applications.Can any of you please reccommend an interactive disc/s that i can buy that would give me what i want?Im not one for boring books so this would be ideal.Any one that has additional, constructive advice, please help me.Thanks,sunny

Well there's no one tutorial that will make you go from newbie to advanced Macromedia User. I've been using DW for 4 yrs now and still don't utilize its full potential. My best advice is, in each Macromedia program under HELP there's a part for tutorials, go do those. Or try the Macromedia website itself. And then goog for tutorials, which should have been your first idea as to how to find em :P

Check out flashkit.com. It has a ton of helpful tutorials for people of all levels and many of them have open source FLA files for download to help you out. That site is one of my favorite flash resources. Also Flash comes with it's own tutorials and help files.

the tutorials i recommend are the video tutorials from lynda.com . these show you how to use these programs. the also have php/ xml tutorials.youle have to pay for these tutorials if you download it from there site but all of there tutorials are findable on torrent sites.just download as many tutorials as you can find and spend some weeks on watching them. It realy helps.