xisto Community
LikMeBalleFM

I Need A Little Feedback On My Latest

I need a little feedback on my latest creation,I`m curious what yall think of it.And also hoping for some pointers,tips etc etc

I`m actualy pleased with it, being that I`ve never done something 3D-like with photoshop be4.

So let`s hear it is it "Hot" or "Not"?

Posted Image

rapco, he stated earlier that he used Photoshop.Yeah, ElFoReal that is pretty badass. Personally, the reflection is what really catches my eye. You should post non-scanline and overlaying scanline versions, I'd love to see how they look. Other than that, it's awesome :P

jeje, sorry missed the photoshop statement... my bad..I think you're talking about something i've been wanting to learn how to do it...How to make an imagen with horizontallines on it... How can i do it in fireworks????

rapco, he stated earlier that he used Photoshop.

Yeah, ElFoReal that is pretty badass. Personally, the reflection is what really catches my eye. You should post non-scanline and overlaying scanline versions, I'd love to see how they look. Other than that, it's awesome :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would if I could the only thing is my secondary (slave) HD went down two days ago and took 50 of my desings with it I realy realy almost cried.This means I only have the .jpg file and not the orgiinal .psd file.I am thinking about taking my HD to a proffesional and let them have a look to see if they can atleast read and copy the content I couldn`t care less about the drive itself but I real realy realy wanna save my photoshop work.Being the seflthought photoshoper that I am makes me even more proud of the level of skill that I`ve acheaved in a period of less then 6 months, can you imagin that?6 months ago I had NO I repeat NO photoshop skill at ALL I didn`t even knew how to use or find tools,options or anything for that matter,that`s why again I`ll say I`m verry proud of my work (even the early less skillfull ones).Making this post right now made me wanna plug the crashed HD back in and atleast try to copy my psd files and I will , keep track of this topic I`ll update in about 15 mins to let yall know if it worked trying to read the HD and copy my projects.

PS: ThnX by the way on the compliments I realy appreciate.

Elveryle

Aw dude, that is horrible! I know exactly how you feel though, I've been through 2 computers with hundreds of my works on them that I couldn't recover or recreate. I think you should let a professional take a look at that hard drive, too... Trying to fic things myself is one of the reasons why I'm on my third computer Lol And you should be very of your Photoshop skills! I, too am a self-taught Photoshopper and although I've been at it for a little over a year, sometimes I almost pee my pants over some of the stuff I come up with LolIs there any way you could recreate the design? I mean, whenever I'm working on a layout, or a header for someone, I tend to save major components of the graphics seperately as .png's or .gif's so I could throw them all together in case anything happens to my .psd. I also have a 1 1/2 yr old who likes to climb on my computer and emulate some of the stuff I do, so I've learned to save my crap as often as possible. Like, scanlines would be one file, the green background would be a file, etc.Well, good luck with the hd and keep up the great work!

Awww :P

I don't think the scanlines look too bad, but I would suggest trying a different style for the chrome border... Perhaps making it look softer and possibly a little darker? The way it looks now, it just doesn't seem to fit. But it is rather badass nonetheless :P