xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
soleimanian

Photoshop Tutorial: How To Design 3d Glossy Smilies

Software: Photoshop

===============

How to design Smiles :P:P

1- Create a new document, white background (400x400).

2- Set foreground color to white, draw a circle; to draw an exact circle, press U and select ellipse tool and hold down Shift and then draw.

3- Click Layer > Layer Style > blending option; select stroke and Set color to: B59605 , size to 2px. Select Gradient Overlay and set Gradient option as shown below:

Posted Image

-----------

Posted Image

----------

Posted Image

4- Create a new layer and set the master opacity for layer to 60%, select elliptical marquee tool (press M) and select a circle area inside of your shape, select brush tool, Set foreground color to white and paint the top of selection.

Posted Image

5- Now, you should draw eye for your smile, it depends to you. For this Select pen tool and try to draw an eye, duplicate layer then use free transform > flip horizontal to make a mirror copy of eye.

6- Create a new layer and draw an eyebrow, duplicate layer and then use flip horizontal. And finally create a new layer and draw lip for Smile.

you can see abow steps:

Posted Image

and:

Posted Image

be sucessful

soleimanian :P

Edited by microscopic^earthling (see edit history)

Hey the smiles you made look very cool and professional ! :) Thanks for the nice tutorial. Although I hardly imagine myself spending my time making smiles, hehe.. but anyway great tutorial, really ! :P