xisto Community
bigredrosen

Is Google The Best Search Engine? Your Favourite? Is it?

hey im just curious to see what other people thinek, but what is your favorite search engine? google, yahoo!, MSN, altavista, search.com, internet.com, dogpile, or something else?mine is personally google. not only because it comes with gmail, but because of its excellent features and options.

Edited by microscopic^earthling (see edit history)

Personally, when i think of searching for something my mind automatically clicks into gear - https://www.google.de/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=BwkjVKfAD8uH8QfckIGgCQ&gws_rd=ssl The page loads the fastest. It's about the ONLY search engine that doesn't have ads on the search page (sometimes but not all the time). There's also alot of tools and things you can do with google. Google groups, froogle, google news, and not forgetting the one and only 2gig gmail! If you compare Google with other search engines there's nothing that you can see similar (except for the search engine itself of course) and yahoo/msn is really losing out BIG time. But what can you say? Each time you ask any person what search engine they like most they'll say google. :P

I'm sorry, but google takes too long to load on my computer. I am personally a fan of yahoo! because it load immediately on my computer and when I do searches I always get EXACTLY what I am looking for within the first page. I think it loads faster because I visit it more than any other search engine, plus I use it for launch and for my mail. I have been using yahoo! mail for four years now and I still haven't reached my limit, and I have folders keeping all my old important e-mails. Why in the world would you need 2 gig? And I can't even sign up for gmail, I don't think that it's fair that some people get gmail and the rest don't. Yahoo! has more than 100 times the users in mail accounts than google does. That might be why google can offer more space and I would just like to add the more you visit a webpage the faster it will load in the future. Sorry, I am a bit anti-google. Also, I read in the news a year or two ago, but this might have changed by now, that yahoo! has more webpages in their register than google does, so any "hard to find" websites, or "little" websites would more in likely pop up on yahoo than on google. GO YAHOO! And I am converting a lot of people to yahoo! Trust me I have google blocked on my computer. I don't like google, and one day, yahoo! will rule the unruled internet! muwahahahahahahahahahaha! :P

I've got to start remembering to close my tags. LOL! :P

:P i like cherche in google because is the faster Search Engines that i know, there aren't ads to embarrass me , and if are looking for any think i'm sure you found it in the first page ,i always use google for my research and i thinks will do :P Edited by aminzzlink (see edit history)

When I need to search something, without fail I ALWAYS type in google. Sometimes I might search something, and if it doesn't have it in the first page, I quickly type in

au.yahoo.com/

into my address bar and BAM! I'm at Yahoo. I always find what I'm looking for in the first page... its like it can erad my mind or something :S lol But I dunno, for some reason I always type in google before heading straight oevr to yahoo. lol It's weird...

I ONLY USE GOOGLE, I don't use anything else. I don't use ask jeeves. I don't use altavista. I don't use yahoo. The reason why: Google's home page is "simple", all you can do is enter a word and click search. Yahoo I've got to 'find' the textbox because it's so crowded... Also, I just use google because it's just ... the best! I use all google stuff. i like to checkout google labs. They've got kewl interesting stuff that's about to be released. Google has a translator to help me translate stuff :P Well, I JUST LIKE GOOGLE!!!!! Nothing else to say. :P I like gmail the best.

The reason I have google is because it loads very fast on the main page. Even thought it doesn't matter because I have a fast computer, I like my first page to be useful, and fast when I open an explorer.

I use Google because I like the design better then the other search engines but also because I usually find what I am looking for must faster and easier using Google then using other search engines. I am not saying that Google is the only search engine that I use but it is the one I use most often.

Google is definaltey the fastest search engine. And it is most popular also. When I check my websites statistics I always find that almost 95% of redirections to my websites come from Google .MSN,Yahoo and any other search engine share only 5%. But now a days MSN is the fastest in indexing any website. My website first indexed on MSN than on Yahoo and in the last on Google.

Google for me. The page loads like a snap, search results always seem relevant, (not true with some other search engines), I'm just used to it from it being consistently great...plus gmail helps :P