xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Do You Know Dofus ? it is one of the best mmorpg ,

Has someone heard about dofus?
It is one of great MMORPG that it costs but you can try it 7days for free , there was only in french but now is available in english .YOU CAN TRY IT!!
- clik here dofus .

What do you think ??

Edited by aminzzlink (see edit history)

Wow...its really not a bad game...it actually looks cool. Not because it has so many classes but because it combines the artistry of cartoons with hardcore multiplayer rol-playing action. Right now the English version is in open beta so anyone can join but i personally hate these open betas, you sign up for one and just when you're enjoying it they as kyou to pay. This is why i'm never up for trials. i only like whats free or what i buy with my own money. But for those who're up to it, Dofus seems like a pretty funny and entertaining game. All those classes can really past your time. :P

I think dofus will be one of the greatest MMORPG , 1st is the first one that is made completly with a flash : i mean the graphisme is the good quality , 2nd the word of dofus is always in development (update) , 3th the adventur is very interesting various character , and they have a good designers .... I'm sure if wou try dofus you will like it !!good play ,and enjoy !!!!!!

the artwork and graphics looks cool~ im currently downloading it and i hope it does have a cool gameplay :D

Haha i remember this game. I played it for a while and i thought it was pretty fun. I stopped playing however because i moved on to a different game. Still pretty cool though...Definately a must try.