xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
imajin8shun

Star Wars - Revenge Of The Sith whats it like?

I'm a big Star wars gaming fan. My all time favs are Jedi Knight Academy 2 and Jedi Knight Jedi Academy. Now I've been eyeing out the new Star Wars Reven of the Sith game on PC and PS2 and no one I knows has it, or has even played it. And I don't like buying games without hearing about it. I'ld go to a review site but I find that there usually incorrect to but it nicely lol. So I would like to hear what you all thought of the game, for those who have played it or own it.

I have heard nothing great about it... its one of the numerous games trying to make some quick cash off a movie liscense. Basically I've been hearing its not horrible, but not worth the money and far from standing alongside the best star wars games

The game came before the Movie, so People wanted to buy the gam to see some peeces of the movie.I think it would be a great game if your a Star Wars fan. But I didn't heard that much of it, so much futher I can't help you.

I take it not alot of people on here like Star Wars lol. Yeah your probally right on that one. I heard it had some clips from the movie so it got be thinking on what would happen on it. Some movie based games I've played allow you to to do alot of stuff different from the movie etc. Like change the plot of what you do and so on. Thats mainly what i wanted to know about this game, wether or not it followed the story or steered off or whatever. Thats the main problem with movie based rpg games... you know whats going to happen next and it takes all the ufn out of it. lol Okay I just perseauded myself out of buying it lol. Thanks anyway guys :lol:

Yeah, I have a friend that bought it and said it didn't even really follow the movie plot, and the game plot didn't make much sense either.Die Hard: Nakatomi Plaza is a good example of a movie-to-game conversion, but the game itself could have been better. You know what's going to happen, but they added content that was supposedly happening when you didn't see the main character on screen. This allowed for some flexibility, though some of their ideas weren't so great either.Overall there needs to be a balance of strict linear style playing to be faithful to the movie, but it needs to be open ended enough as to allow the player some choices not necessarily made in the movie, though not something that would deviate from the plot.