xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
runefantasy

Hi :) I just joined. Please be nice to me :D

HI everybody! Xisto is the nicest hosting out there, I can tell you that :lol: Well, I'll tell you a little bit about myself here. (I hope I didn't post wrongly, as this is my first TOPIC here)I like computer scripting and programming. I also like a couple of games which are multiplayer. I have no degree at all on any of these. I just do it for fun as a hobby. The games I like are http://www.runescape.com/ (runescape) and http://www.mapleglobal.com/ (maplestory). I only quite like 2 games. Other small games available on MSN Messenger like hexic and bejeweled I sometimes play with my friends wh ile chatting. I like runescape the most. I program in VB .NET and script PHP and HTML. Nice meeting you here. Please do say hi back to me, I would like to know you guys well.

Coool :lol: Another addition to the PHP and .NET group.. nice to have you here dude. Jump right in and share your coding experiences/stuff with us.. you'll find loads of brilliant resources as you dig more and more into these forums..Welcome to Xisto and have a great stay.Regards,m^e

It's a great hosting site, because all that **** like Freewebs and stuff is stupid. Here you can update your MB by credits and that's a great option.I also like to play Multiplayer games like WoW :lol: