xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
runefantasy

Astahost/trap17 Applying here for Trap17 hosting?

I'm trying to get my website hosted HERE and not Xisto, but when i read the activating your account thing (pinned message on the new account section) the only option is to create a _____.trap17.com and th ere's no option for creating _____.astahost.com. Can I only create it on Xisto? I like Xisto better.

If you are talking about process.astahost.com then you can go ahead and create an account for Xisto and it will be made even though it is not listed. The reason for this is that the process template is still based on Xisto which i presume was the first of the two forums to be made.My suggestion only applies if you are talking about the process site otherwise please PM a moderator for more helpCheersReaver

Yup as long as you create your account at https://support.xisto.com/ - it's all cool. Disregard any message about Xisto. Simply type in your own Xisto subdomain, for example: runefantasy.astahost.com and you'll be all fine.

You might even get a warning saying it's not a valid Xisto subdomain.. but disregard that too.