xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
geancanach

Worlds Largest Search Engine Directory with links to submission pages

All I can say is... wow! There's alot of search engines there. Must've took alot of time to build and gather all that information lol. Where did you first see the URL?I can see one thing missing: Google isn't branched out... Google is in australia and new zealand I know but the search engine database only displayed Google in United States

I dont see the point of having so many search engines. With powerhouses like Google, most of the others seem like a waste of time. Unless the other can offer something Google doesnt, I cant really find a use for them. Plus Google is just easy to type into your address bar.

I am a newbie. If I submit to a lot of search engine, wether each of them raise my website's rank in goole or not? Does google crawl those search engine frequently? Therefore many link of my website can be recorded into google and then the rank of mysite in google raise?

thanks for the link, it really is useful to know more about the search engines, but i agree that most stats you view, mostly referers are from google, yahoo, msn, altavista then some others not very well known..

Yeah! I agree with bonniecool here. We must not put a limit when we are trying to advertise our websites.It's still good to have our sites listed to some search engines, even if it is not that well-known.

wow, I knew there was a lot of search engines, but not that many. Well, now it's time to get to work submitting my website to all of them. :o This website will improve your rank on google, yahoo, and the other big search engines too because you are getting more links to your site every time you are excepted for each search engine.

It's a nice idea, but the problem is that they've missed out a lot of countries. For example, my country has 2 or 3 good search engines, but they are not there. Nevertheless, it's good :o

Yeh if your wanting some useful search engines, then its a great way to research lots of information. However im pretty happy sticking with just Google or Ask Jeeves. Surely it'll be useful for someone in the world though.

Thanks for the link, however the list did not included one major search engine in my country (china) , name of that search engine is "baidu.com", it is the major competitor of google in China even have many advantages over google in the field of search with chinese language.But, one thing good about the search engine list is the submit link of all the seach engines are very handy.