xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fillrbnny

Golden Eye 007 For The N64 review for this classic

Golden Eye 007 is the funnest game to come out for its time and still is pretty fun to play if your into the old stuff. Golden Eye 007 is a good game to play with your friends and familly,you'll spend hours playing it and the single player is pretty fun too. If you like classics. Golden Eye 007 is for you.8 out of 10second thoughts?

I used to play this game all the time with my friends. License to Kill/ pistols was the best setup for intense gameplay.I remember spending a forever trying to unlock invinsibility.

WOW!!!I havent heard anyone mention this game for ages (forgot about it to be honest) gonna have to pull out the n64 now and have a blast at it!!I remember a load of my friends and i sitting round a small portable tv playing multiplayer on it, screaming and shouting trying to get the golden gun.Definatley one of my top ten games of all time.

It was a very good game for it's time, I played it a long time ago and it was not real for that time. It was just too good. Now it's not good enough anymore and nobody plays it anymore, not much people do at least, maybe some. -=jeroen=-

I never owned the game since I only had the better of the consoles of that generation :lol: but I played it alot at friends places and it was always a good time...never loved it like most tho. BUt I could appreciate its awesomeness.Also I need to point out how funny it is that you refer to the N64 as "old games" heh. Oh how time flies...I remember when old skool meant like.. pre NES :|

This game was the best back then, just wish it had multiplayer story mode.. But being able to have 4 people playing against each other was definately fun, the levels and graphics were nice for the time to which is what i think made it so good back then

I LOVED this game! I don't really agree with you...8 out of 10?I think this game should score at the minimum at least a 9, but I'd give this game 10 out of 10 because of all the exciting and memorable moments playing this game.In my opinion this game revolutionized shooting games on consoles.

I haven't played this game in forever....I remember that when I played it in Agent mode, i beat it in like thirty minutes, then when I put it in secret agent, I beat it in like an hour, and the 00 Agent mode, I never could beat the mission where you and natalyia are in the bunker, and you have to get both of you out of the bunker.....I would always die trying to get the information in the safe.....-William