xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fillrbnny

Soul Calibur 2 Soul Calibur 2 review

Like fast action fighting games? this is the game for you. Soul Calibur 2 is a game where each character has his/her own weapon with nearly and endless amount of combos and special attacks. You can also change the weapon you use which will affect how you fight. This game had me and my friends playing for hours. this game gets a 10 out of 10.second thoughts?

I have this game for XboX and i like it very much, I played it very much. The only thing is, that when you can push one button all the time. And if you're timing is good then, the other player has no chance of winning. But it's a very good game, with much combos and weapons. Also a thing to mention is the story mode. A very special story mode for a beat 'm up. It has a sort of missions with all sorts of other goals. It's very cool.

I like both Virtua Fighter and this just about equally. They both have lots of things you can do and they both are unique in their own ways. Virtua is more like real life fighting, while Soul Calibur is the Arcadish type, with weapons. Whatever you like is your choice really. I enjoy playing Soul Calibur with friends for the fun, and Virtua Fighter to toughen up my skills.

SC2 is a fun game for what its meant to be.....and that is a rather light and fluffy fighter thats marginaly better than a button masher. My biggest issue with SC2 is that they actualy took away many of the coolest features of the DC origanal. I do prefer the origanal hands down(as do many MANY fans of the series) for more reasons than I care to list. Out of the 3 console versions of SC2 I would say the GC version is the weakest due to poor controller design and Link being to cheap in the hands of a scrub. I did however get alot of enjoyment out of the xbox version wilst I waited for DOAU to be released. I give SC2 a 6 out of 10.

this game is pretty good, though it does get rather boring after along time of playing. I'd say that the mission mode is quite exciting yet hard at some parts, especially that level where you verse that annoying Taki and all she seems to do is block every attack you do.I never really expected to buy this game, but since there was a discount where every gamecube game was $50 each and i was saving for another game, i ended up buying this and Star wars rouge squadron IIII give this game an 8 out of 10.

this game is a great game and offers a challenge that most other fighting games don't offer these days, but although it does possess alot of replay value, it can get borning if you keep playing it once you have everything9/10 definet buy